As the Capital Advisor in the sale of your company, we treat your business and your employees as if they were ours.
Here is what we do:
- Conduct a thorough evaluation of your company to help you determine what a buyer will pay and how the transaction should best be structured for the benefit of the owners and employees.
- Provide a start-to-finish description of the process.
- Identify the most logical buyers.
- Create and distribute an Informational Memorandum to potential buyers.
- Create and populate a confidential Digital Data Room to help facilitate the buyer’s Due Diligence process.
- Create a video production describing your company to include in the Data Room.
- Solicit and Evaluate Buyers’ Letters of Intent.
- Help you determine the most logical buyer.
- Help you negotiate the most favorable purchase package.
- Manage the buyer’s on-site due diligence.
Why Choose Us?
Leading the Q4 Capital Advisory Team, Robert Archibald, Rob Vogel, and Maggie Archibald have dedicated their entire professional careers to the construction materials and aggregates industries. Much of their careers have been dedicated to the buying and selling of companies. Having managed all functions of family-owned and public companies, including mergers and acquisitions, we have a proven track record of success.